Saturday, September 15, 2007

Update, 15 September

Okay, so maybe I won't add more about what happened in Vegas since so much has happened since, and I probably just don't really remember much. Let's suffice it to say that I stayed up all night playing blackjack, had a blast and came out a few bucks ahead. The weather was nice, and of course hot, and the company was good, most of the time. That's all one really needs ask for in Vegas.

So, on the matter of France, I find myself settled in a little room in Montparnasse two weeks after arriving in France. My first week, I spent in the countryside in a small town called Montoire. What a fabulous place with a fabulous bunch of people.

We visited the nearby town of Vendôme...


We saw the castle at Chambord...


We visited the village nextdoor with Pierre...


We drank a little wine...



And a little coffee...
From Montoire 2007


In short, we had a hell of a good time. It was a great way to start of the trip, and it allowed us to put off the bureaucratic nonsense that we would all have to deal with once we got back to Paris.

Until next time...

No comments: